We run CBT courses 7 days a week and last minute spaces are often available.
For information regarding the next available CBT course please click here
- You must be 16 or over.
- You cannot take part in a CBT without a valid U.K. drivers licence, full or provisional. Please make sure you know where your photocard licence is before booking. You will need to present it on the day of your course. Paper counterparts are now invalid.
- You must have a good knowledge of the Highway Code.
- You must be able to read a car number plate over a distance of 20.5 meters.
- You should also be a competent push/pedal bike rider.
- Balance is a personal issue and cannot be taught during the CBT, recent push/pedal bike experience is required before taking part in the course.
- You must also have a good understanding of English.
You will be asked questions relating to all of these topics when booking online with us.
We require you to make payment in advance of your course with a credit or debit card.
We accept all credit or debit cards, apart from American Express. We do accept cheques but funds must be cleared in our account before a course date can be confirmed.
Course dates cannot be reserved or booked without an advance payment in full.